Who insures this policy?
Sportscover Australia Pty Ltd under an authority from Lloyd's.
Period of insurance
31st March 2021 to 31st December 2021
(Please note the current policy period is 9 months as the previous policy period was extended due to Covid-19)
This insurance cover only relates to the period noted above. If this insurance cover is cancelled or renewed the information on this website will be updated accordingly. In the absence of such notification do not assume that the policy has or will be renewed unless Gymnastics Australia has advised accordingly.
Which establishments are covered under this policy?
- Australian Gymnastic Federation Inc. Trading As Gymnastics Australia
- ACT Gymnastics Association Inc.
- NSW Gymnastics Association Inc.
- NT Gymnastics Association Inc.
- Queensland Gymnastics Association Inc.
- Gymnastics South Australian Inc.
- Tasmania Gymnastics Associations Inc.
- Victorian Gymnastics Association Inc.
- Gymnastics Western Australia Inc.
Who is covered under this policy?
Clubs affiliated directly or indirectly with The Australian Gymnastic Federation Inc
- Registered members
- Kinder gym participants and carers
- Non participating officials including coaches
- Voluntary workers including co-opted voluntary workers
- Prospective members for up to four weeks after initial approach
What activities are covered under this policy?
Such activities shall include but are not limited to;
- Coaching courses and clinics
- Holiday and school clinics
- Practices and training sessions
- Seminars and meetings
- Hire of facilities
- Teacher education and in service courses
- Working bees
- Organised fund raising
- Clubs formed by member clubs of Gymnastics Australia for the purpose of fundraising
- Administration, organisation, promotion, product sales, office occupiers and all activities associated with the sport of Gymnastics.
All duties connected with the business of the Insured must be undertaken with the approval of Gymnastics Australia Incorporated and/or Affiliated Members Associations and/or Affiliated Regional Associations and/or Affiliated District Associations and/or Affiliated Members Clubs including Property Owners/Occupiers and any other incidental occupation
What are the policy limits?
The limits of indemnity are:
Limits of Liability
|Geographical Limits|| Worldwide
|Limit of Liability||$20,000,000 any one occurrence|
|Professional Indemnity||$10,000,000 any one claim and in the aggregate|
|Products liability||$20,000,000 any one occurrence|
|Excess||$1,000 each and every occurrence|
When are you covered?
The policy protects your legal liability for damages, claimant's costs and expenses including legal costs (excluding punitive or exemplary damages) if you suffer personal injury or property damage as a result of your work, during the policy period as per the terms and conditions of the policy.
Important information - Public liability
The policy protects your legal liability for damages, claimant's costs and expenses including legal costs (excluding punitive or exemplary damages) if a third party suffers a personal injury or property damage as a result of your work, during the policy period as per the terms and conditions of the policy.
Please refer to the policy wording for a complete list of policy conditions and exclusions, or call Marsh on 1300 130 373 to have a copy sent to you.