Marsh Advantage Insurance has a deep understanding of what can go right—and wrong—on building and construction projects. Our goal is to help your company manage and balance risk against your insurance spend – so you’re covered exactly where you need to be, based on each project’s complexities.
We also recognise that things have changed. Traditional risks such as contract works, public liability, damage to contractors' plant and equipment, and the inability to complete a contract are still relevant. However, in today’s climate you also need to cover other bases including latent defects, environmental liability, project specific professional indemnity, delay in completion of a project, alliance projects, PPP projects, and insurance bonds.
Construction industry-specific services
Marsh Advantage Insurance covers all areas of construction insurance and has access to risk management including identification, quantification, control, transfer and review. Our services include:
- Workers' compensation review*
- Project risk management
- Development of a project risk profile including risk action plans
- Review and audit of construction and operational physical risks including fire
- Occupational health and safety, environmental, natural hazards and security
- Negotiation of premium payment terms to meet with project cash flows
- Reviews of site practices for compliance with applicable regulations
- Employee benefits consulting and insurance
Let us take the burden out of your construction insurance. GET A QUOTE
* Marsh Advantage Insurance does not arrange workers’ compensation insurance in those states where there is a government scheme in place. Marsh Advantage Insurance arranges only consultancy services in those states.