Group personal accident
This summary of cover provides an outline of the group personal accident insurance policy arranged on your behalf. Full terms, conditions, limitations, exclusions, and benefits are set out in the policy document.
The group personal accident policy includes three subsections, each of which covers you for different aspects associated with an accident. These sub-sections are:
Who insures this policy?
Sportscover Australia Pty Ltd under an authority from Lloyds.
Period of insurance
31st December 2019 to 31st December 2020.
This insurance cover only relates to the period noted above. If this insurance cover is cancelled or changed the information on this website will be updated accordingly. In the absence of such notification do not assume that the policy has or will be renewed unless Gymnastics Australia has advised accordingly.
Which entities are covered under this policy?
- Australian Gymnastic Federation Inc. Trading As Gymnastics Australia
- ACT Gymnastics Association Inc.
- NSW Gymnastics Association Inc.
- NT Gymnastics Association Inc.
- Queensland Gymnastics Association Inc.
- Gymnastics South Australian Inc.
- Tasmania Gymnastics Associations Inc.
- Victorian Gymnastics Association Inc.
- Gymnastics Western Australia Inc.
Who is covered under this policy?
- Clubs affiliated directly or indirectly with The Australian Gymnastic Federation Inc
- Registered members
- Non participating officials including coaches
- Voluntary workers including co-opted voluntary workers
- Prospective members for up to four weeks after initial approach
- Guest gymnasts
- Kinder gym participants & carers
When are you covered?
Such activities shall include but are not limited to;
- Coaching courses and clinics
- Holiday and school clinics
- Practices and training sessions
- Seminars and meetings
- Hire of facilities
- Teacher education and in service courses
- Working bees
- Organised fund raising
- Clubs formed by member clubs of Gymnastics Australia for the purpose of fundraising
- Administration, organisation, promotion, product sales, office occupiers and all activities associated with the sport of Gymnastics.
All duties connected with the business of the Insured must be undertaken with the approval of Gymnastics Australia Incorporated and/or Affiliated Members Associations and/or Affiliated Regional Associations and/or Affiliated District Associations and/or Affiliated Members Clubs including Property Owners/Occupiers and any other incidental occupation
Please refer to the policy wording for a complete list of policy conditions and exclusions or by calling Marsh Advantage Insurance on 1300 130 373.