Our unique offering in the market means:
You have the support of a multinational company
- The backing of senior brokers with years of experience in specialised areas and products.
- Enjoy access to the intellectual property, reports, and systems of Marsh Advantage Insurance and our global parent company Marsh & McLennan - giving you a distinctive advantage in the market.
- Gain access to specialist departments within Marsh including claims advisers, compliance support, and advertising and marketing, all helping to make doing business easier.
You have the flexibility to choose how you run your business
- Retain the autonomy to make choices about operations, have the ability to employ support staff or utilise our experienced colleagues, and choose whether you set up an own office, or use ours.
You retain ownership of your business
- Our model can allow you to retain ownership of your portfolio, which means you have the ability to grow a valuable asset.
- We also do not place a cap on income, which means the only limit on your earning ability is you.
If you are passionate about helping to protect Australian businesses we would be delighted to hear from you.
|Stuart Munro||National Leader Commercial||+61 7 3115 4512||Stuart.j.Munro@marshadvantage.com|
|Mark Osborne||National Commercial Sales Leader||0417 429 433||
|Mark Borthwick||Managing Client Service Consultant- Victoria||+61 3 9603 2171||Mark.Borthwick@marshadvantage.com|
|Brad Gedge||Managing Client Service Consultant - Western Australia||+61 8 9289 3838||
|Adrian Johns||Managing Client Service Consultant – New South Wales||+61 2 8864 7142||Adrian.Johns@marshadvantage.com