We're sorry but your browser is not supported by Marsh.com.au

For the best experience, please upgrade to a supported browser:



Residential strata and landlord insurance

Marsh Advantage Insurance can arrange insurance solutions for your residential and/or investment properties.

We can arrange cover for residential buildings and its contents, registered under strata or unit title legislation, that may not be covered under standard home insurance.

We provide you with options to tailor your residential property cover to meet your individual body corporate requirements, such as:

  • Material loss or damage
  • Legal liability
  • Fidelity guarantee
  • Personal accident insurance (voluntary workers)
  • Office bearers’ liability and legal expenses insurance
  • Machinery breakdown

Marsh Advantage Insurance can also arrange insurance to cover your investment property to include:

  •  Deliberate damage by a tenant
  • Malicious damage by a tenant
  • Theft by a tenant
  • Rent default if your tenant leaves owing rent
  • Loss of rental costs after an insured event (up to 12 months)
  • Legal liability cover up to $20 million

Speak to a Marsh Advantage Insurance adviser about your needs. Get a quote!