Welcome to the Online National Club Risk Protection Program Education Module.
Important Note - Period of Insurance
31st December 2021 to 1st November 2022
(Please note the GA National Risk Protection Program now renews on 01/11)
For clubs who opt-in to the program, they will require two separate Certificates of Currency in each calendar year:
- The first Certificate of Currency will be issued via the Marsh Insurance website upon completion of their affiliation for the year. This Certificate of Currency will be valid from the club’s join date through to 1 November, in accordance with the underlying certificate.
- The second of Certificate of Currency will be issued via the Marsh Insurance website from 1 November and will be valid to 31 March the following year. GA will contact all clubs who have opted into the National Insurance scheme via email later in 2022 to advise when your Club can access this.
Certificate of Currency
In accordance to the National Risk Protection Program, clubs must complete a compulsory education module in order to obtain their Certificate of Currency.
Anyone in your club can complete the education module and do it as often as they like. It is recommended that all committee members and senior staff spend time to complete the module to improve their understanding of the risks involved with operating a gymnastics club/association.
Your club has a legal duty of care to ensure a safe environment for participants, officials and guests. Clubs cannot waive this duty and the legal requirement exists for all club activities including competitions, classes, seminars and events. Under the Gymnastics Australia National Risk Protection Program, clubs also have the responsibility to inform its members of the cover that is offered to them and the club. It is the responsibility of each individual to be aware of their circumstance and their specific insurance coverage needs. This program does not make provision for Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance or similar products.
Completing the Module
The compulsory education module, designed to educate about risk in the organisation and types of cover you will receive, should only take a few short moments to complete. Once successfully completed, you can receive your Certificate of Currency by email.
How to complete:
- Click the ‘Start Education Module’ below.
- Read and navigate through sections 1-5.
- Provide your Gymnastics Australia Club ID.
- Complete the brief questionnaire provided.
- Once completed, provide your email to access the Certificate of Currency.
Having trouble completing the module? Contact one of our dedicated Gymnastics Australia insurance brokers on on 1300 130 373 or email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE in order to obtain your certificate you will need to enable cookies