Complex legislation, and a dramatic increase in litigation, means that Australian businesses providing professional services or consulting now need appropriate insurance and risk-management solutions. From legal firms, to communications advisories, and engineering, there is increased accountability and a need to consider protecting your assets and business reputation.
Marsh Advantage Insurance can arrange insurance to help your business manage its risk. These include coverage for:
- Legal action from third parties alleging incorrect advice or service, and mismanagement of the company
- Legal action made by current or past employees for employment related issues
- Contractual liabilities
- Breaches of third parties' intellectual property or confidentiality
- Property damage
- Business interruption
- Third party property damage or injury to third parties
- eCommerce and internet exposures
- Workers compensation* and OH&S obligations
- Employee benefits program for your workforce
Let us take the burden out of your consulting insurance. Get a quote
* Marsh Advantage Insurance does not arrange workers’ compensation insurance in those states where there is a government scheme in place. Marsh Advantage Insurance arranges only consultancy services in those states.