Workplace injuries are costly and disruptive to both employers and employees. And the ultimate cost can be much higher than the workers compensation premium.
Marsh Advantage Insurance offers a range of services to help your business manage your workers compensation responsibilities. We can arrange to help you work out ways to prevent injuries and reduce claims, and make sure your OH&S systems are current and compliant; aiming to avoid expensive fines and other penalties.
We can help you with:
Insurance* and risk transfer
- Source the insurer that best aligns to your business needs
- Make sure your claims are being managed with your best interests at heart
- Check that you’re not paying more for your premiums than you need to
Response and management
- Help injured workers return to the workplace
- Investigate incidents to work out what happened and how future risks can be reduced
- Find strategies for best managing claims to help you get early, low-cost results
Prevention and compliance
Arrange for expert consultants to:
- Review OH&S practices to help reduce overall costs
- Consult with employees using tools such as surveys to gather feedback around safety
- Train staff to help maintain a safe workplace culture that keeps the business running
- Audit and conduct risk assessments to make sure your processes are effective and highlight any weaknesses
- Analyse how you’re performing compared to your industry and learn from what others are doing well
Let us take the burden out of your workers compensation obligations*. Contact us today!
* Marsh Advantage Insurance does not arrange workers compensation insurance in those states where there is a government scheme in place. Marsh Advantage Insurance arranges only consultancy services in those states.