Directors and officers of an organisation can be held personally liable for breaches made by the company. It's important to be aware that insurance is available to cover this risk to reduce the risk of losing your business, your personal assets, and ultimately, your livelihood.
Marsh Advantage Insurance can arrange management liability insurance to cover against legal actions such as:
- Breaches in employment practices
- Unfair or wrongful dismissal
- Harassment or discrimination
- Fraud or theft by an employee
- Investors who feel they've been misled
- Breach of contract
Growing a successful business comes with all kinds of risks so contact one of our experienced advisers
to see if this policy is relevant for your business.
Let us take the burden out of your management liability insurance. Get a quote!