For many organisations and community groups that organise markets, securing cover through their own combined liability insurance program to third parties can be expensive and also administratively difficult to control.
Marsh Advantage Insurance can arrange insurance to suit market organisers and individual stallholders including:
- Public and products liability
- One policy to cover both the market organiser and individual stallholders
- Optional cover for “un-insured” stallholders participating at the event
- Annual or daily cover (one-off basis) options available
We have a variety of solutions available for market stallholders who require their own individual liability policy when operating at the following events, including but not limited to:
- Growers markets
- Food markets
- School fetes
- Exhibition/trade shows
- Flea markets
- Shopping centre market stalls
For more information, contact a member of our broking team.